February 14, 2011

Spring Haul (Video)

                            

I’m kind of getting the hang of making videos. My recent one is of a spring haul featuring pieces I looove. I’m working on getting a new camera so that I can do OOTD pictures that are of better quality *fingers crossed*. I also want to figure out how to make my YouTube videos of better quality and wide screen. But anywhoo I want to do a Girl Talk segment and would love for you to comment on topics you want us to talk about. My blog is really at a standstill/boring in my opinion and I’m trying to figure out new ways to make it fun for me and you guys (My awesome readers!). So please let me know of any topics that interest you and I’ll film a video giving my opinion, hope to hear from you!


Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel! I want to eventually stop posting every video on here so subscribe, subscribe, subscribe! Pweeease :) www.youtube.com/myderniercri

2 comments: