August 17, 2011

Basically, My wardrobe sucks


As I did a little closet organizing I came to one conclusion, my wardrobe sucks! When I go to dress up for work its not fun anymore. One of the problems is that I'm holding on to items that are super old and ill fitting like jeans that I've had since i was, fluffier. I don't have one clue why i feel i still need them but today they were finally removed. So, I'm starting over and revoking my fashionista card until I get back on track lol.

My goal is to invest in more classic and versatile pieces that will last for years to come and while shopping to focus on overall looks not one piece that I'll get home and not have anything to pair it with. Great jeans, knits, and leather are on my radar, oh and I can't leave out great shoes! I also want to shop at new places I've never purchased from asos or topshop that too will change. I'm so excited to show you ladies all of my finds!

Anyone else doing major closet cleansing? What pieces do you want to add to your wardrobe?

5 comments:

  1. Great minds think alike! I was JUST thinkin the same thing about my wardrobe. I was also looking at the book "Style" written by Lauren Conrad and she has some awesome tips on building your wardrobe and other beauty tips. She has some great ideas on how to mix and match things and still be fashionable. So I do plan on switching some things around in my closet especially since I'm getting older (I'm almost 24!!! where did the time go lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol that is true. I'll have to check her book out i've loved her style since laguna beach. time really does fly, you should keep us updated on new pieces on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually I'm doing the opposite! I not getting rid of anything, I'm trying to find new ways to make them work. I'm challenging myself to stay out the store unless it's the thrift store as far as clothes are consider in and effort to save money in this terrible economy!Now shoes are going to be the difficult thing because I am in sereve need of casual shoes. I'm thinking of making it a challenge between the bloggers. Just haven't thought out all the logistic yet :-) lol

    www.plushdivafemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats a great idea i went through that faze where i wanted to work with what i have but i have cracked lol

    ReplyDelete