February 16, 2011

"Health is different for everybody, at different sizes"

             

I love this woman. She is very well spoken and very inspiring. Every word she spoke was so true. You have to define what health means to you. Whether you feel great at a size sixteen or a two, the main thing is that you feel great. I'm happy to see her stand up and say look I love me and whether I want to love me at a size fourteen or six that’s my choice. More of us should think that way. We shouldn’t let ANYONE dictate or define how we should feel about ourselves. So what majority of the ads that are out feature skinny models or when they are plus they aren’t as plus as you want them to be. When it’s all said and done you stare at yourself in the mirror not any of those women. It starts within.

No comments:

Post a Comment