February 13, 2011

Hair Update! (Video)

Hey ladies I recently uploaded another video to my YouTube account that I wanted to share with you guys. I give a hair update and talk about my experience at Chocolate for your body, a really great salon in Chicago. I went to get a trim because my ends were horrible, but left with so much more I saw a natural hair stylist named Aeleise who was awesome! I plan on doing more videos about various topics, fashion and beauty of course and I want to develop a Girl Talk section where we discuss different things us gals tackle like body image for example. If you have any suggestions on Topics let me know! I'm going to try to update the channel at least once a week while school is in, once summer hits I'll have time to do way more. Next video I'll be filming is a spring haul, but for now check this one out! ....and I would love for you to rate, comment and Subscribe, Subscribe, Subscribe! www.youtube.com/myderniercri :)

                    

No comments:

Post a Comment