February 9, 2011

Become Glamorous in a Dalia MacPhee Design

                    Photos courtesy of Dalia MacPhee
                                     
                                             "Changing the world, one gown at a time"

What does Amber Riley, Keke Palmer and Neicy Nash all have in common? They have all stunned onlookers in a Dalia MacPhee gown. From the Golden Globes to the Oscars these gowns have been worn on many red carpets. With award season in high gear and prom just around the corner, Dalia MacPhee's spring collection is finally here. I was one of the lucky bloggers who were given the first look at the new designs, and they don't disappoint. There is something for everyone with fun, chic, and classic looks all wrapped in one collection. From the mint green grecian gown to the floral mini dress the fact that spring will soon be here for all is very apparent in this collection. With its flowing fabrics and bold colors this collection embodies what girl wants to be, Glamorous. What I love is that a portion of the proceeds from this collection along with all Dalia MacPhees gowns go to aiding women who were affected by war, how awesome is that! Changing the world one gown at a time is Dalia's motto, I'm sure this collection will continue to help her do so.

I need to start adding pennies to my piggy bank because I have my eye on one gown. Check out more of my favorite looks  from the collection after the jump and let me know what you think of the dresses.

Want to know more about Dalia Designs? Check these out:
Twitter.com/daliamacphee
Daliaonline.com




















No comments:

Post a Comment