March 23, 2015

Let's Start Over...Again

Hello Readers! Are you still there? Don't worry, you don't all have to comment at once. 

I'm not going to give a long drawn out reason as to why I left my blog dryer than a natural hair girls scalp in the winter. Well, maybe I'll give one reason. Life. It consumes you until one day you wake up and remember that one thing you use to do that was fun and made you happy. In my case that's, blogging, or more so just writing. I said I'd keep it simple so, here's to my 108494933343 attempt and regaining the inspiration I once had. Oh yeah, first post of 2015 so Happy New Year!


P.S Made my first digital camera purchase (which should help with the whole inspiration thing) and so far I'm loving the Canon T3i, looking forward to having better imagery on the blog!

xo, Kenyetta



No comments:

Post a Comment