March 25, 2014

New Additions

I can remember a time when I wasn't big on accessories. All I needed was a pair of stud earrings and the occasional necklace or bracelet. Times have definitely changed, I now swoon over a great statement piece and I'm always on the hunt for something timeless that I can wear at any age. These new additions have given me that and more. 

I had the joy of working with Meghna Patel, creator of Meghna Designs and not only did I fall in love with her story but her jewelry was equally amazing. So, when I was finally able to get my hands on her pieces happy, excited, thrilled, in love, all were an understatement. From the intricate detailing to the bold stones I was captivated. I can't wait to style these pieces and share the looks here with you!


Top to Bottom- Nadine Earrings- Mawi Earrings- Jai Ho Earrings - Carved Earrings

P.S - Meghna Designs is currently on kickstarter with hopes of raising money to help with its first fine jewelry line launch. Check it out and let me know what great pieces you choose! 

1 comment: