December 7, 2013

That's My Jam

I remember "The Way" playing all day, everyday during my internship earlier this year, so before you knew it I was completely over anything Ariana Grande. Fast forward to today and she has a song I've fallen in love with and play all day, everyday. Almost is never enough is full of soulful vocals and dreamy love lyrics, a great formula if you ask me. The music I've heard from The Wanted was a far cry from anything soulful so I was shocked to hear Nathan deliver the way he did and he blended beautifully with Ariana. If you haven't heard it, enjoy, and let me know what you think.

Anyone else shocked by her age? I thought she was 15 at the most, maybe it was the girly dresses and hairstyle that threw me off.

                         

                                                  
                                                                        What have you been jamming to?

No comments:

Post a Comment