October 18, 2012

Falling for fall...

Finally an outfit post ladies! I've been on a semi blogging woes hiatus trying to figure out how to make my blog better because, its my baby. In the end I just figured I need to stop over thinking and get back to posting what I love and one of those things is fashion, so on to this look. I love fall, the colors, the extra layering, the hot coffee and coco while you chill and read or blog. I love the days with that perfect chill and just a bit of sun. I just, love fall. I've noticed that I'm steering away from my norm and branching out to more fun colors (even though black is starting to take over my closet as well) and I even have a bit of a leather (pleather) obsession this fall too. This sweater has to be my favorite item in my closet so far this season, it screams fall.Oh, and who would have thought I would be rocking purple corduroy pants now when I hated them as a child? lol


  Sweater/Pants: H&M ~ Tank: Maurices~ Shoes: TJMaxx
 
Do you have any fall obsessions in your closet???
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. And boy does fall look good on you!!! Loving these autumn perfect colors on you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rose thanks doll!
    @QueenDiva Thanks! they are colors i havent tried in awhile,kinda obsessing over them now lol

    ReplyDelete