July 9, 2011

Versatility

Top:H&M/ Tank:Target/ Skirt:H&M/ Shoes:Maurices

Today as I headed to my closet to find something to wear to work the words "I have nothing to wear," came out my mouth. Though I did, I just felt I haven't been styling what I do have really good, hence the lack of OOTDs. At my new job I'm basically a personal shopper and I'm always encouraging women to try new things or show them how versatile an item can be. I've come to the conclusion that I need to use the same advice on myself.

I love how I wear something one way and rarely try to switch it up. That changed today when I paired my lace top and body con skirt together. I would have never done that in the past and this look was the outcome of the combo. I loved it. So like I tell my customers I will tell you ladies always push yourself to try new things and remember almost every piece of clothing is very versatile.

P.S have you read about the GIRL TALK posts i want to get started? if not check out my last post, would love some suggestions! xoxo

5 comments:

  1. I love it... i love also that we both had on lace on the same day... great minds think alike :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks doll!this is the second time thats happened lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit!! That cardigan looks fabulous!

    http://kariyah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute combo. I've been disciplining myself to shop my closet so I can start pairing different items together. It's nice to step outta the box every now and then ;-). You have a new follower!

    www.fashionpad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Kariyah thanks! its a button down i just wore it like a cardigan, versatility lol :)

    @FP Its really a good thing to get into the habit of doing especially if you can't shop alot. Thanks so much for following!

    ReplyDelete