April 22, 2011

Job interview Makeup&OOTD (Video)

 

I’m really getting a hang on the whole video making thing. I recently went on a job interview and decided to record a video OOTD for my YouTube channel. Other than my skirt not being the best fit I loved what I wore. I did really simple makeup which is usually my style anyway.  I haven’t been on many interviews probably like two so I’ll admit I had to be given some pointers from my cousin on what and what not to wear, she thought I was crazy when I asked if I could wear red dress pants lol.
Hope you ladies enjoy the video! youtube.com/Myderniercri Subscribe! Subscribe! Subscribe! xoxo

3 comments:

  1. The early bird may get the worm, but late birds get the job. You never want to be a warm-up act. Like the Academy Awards, the strongest contenders are those appearing at year-end. Never negotiate your starting salary based on what you need. Base your argument on the marketplace and what you have to offer. Always have hard research handy to prove you know your numbers. But, if all else fails, offer to work for free for a trial period until you prove yourself.

    employment tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol that was the cutest vid! i love the look and the hair is cute! good luck hope you get it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol thanks! I will know next week if i have it *fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete