February 21, 2011

My babies were delivered today!




























Well not babies literally. But I did get my pair of Michael Antonio studio shoes from Lulus. I ordered them as a Valentines day present to myself, any excuse to buy a new pair of shoes lol. What stood out to me most about them is the triple platform heel, insane! When I saw the UPS truck pull up I hurried to the door to meet the delivery man, I couldn't wait to try them on. They came with a little bag I'm assuming for traveling or to keep them up? There was also a little case containing little press on soles to replace the ones on the heel. When I finally got them on I almost fell over. I don't know why I didn't think they would be so high. They are like a shoe on top of a shoe. I'm really going to have to practice balancing and walking in them, yeah its that bad lol. I realllllyyyy love these shoes though I wouldn't recommend if you've never worn heels, it will definitely take a while for me to get use to them. I'm trying to go on a shoe diet but lulus has become an addiction and I'm already eyeing some fab Jeffrey Campbell heels. I. must. stop. myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment