April 30, 2013

FASHION: Spring Time Chi?

I've been interning for the past few months and one of the great things about it is I get to express myself fully through fashion. Other than my internship or random date nights I don't dress up that often, so when I get a chance to I like to have some fun with it. Another thing that has been preventing me from getting dressed up is the indecisive Chicago weather.
 
With that said, I am writing this on a beautiful spring day but the weather has been struggling to get to this point. So, on days like last Thursday I had to keep my coat handy because though the sun was finally out the windy city always lives up to its name. Having a coat/jacket near by is usually essential here. That day I decided to rock one of my favorite pieces I own, my skull lace tunic (really a dress I turned into a top) and added a little color with my high waisted pants. Oh, and one of my favorite purchases this past winter my houndstooth coat that makes me feel very Olivia Pope!
 

Top/Pants: H&M- Coat: Banana Republic- Shoes: Prabal Gurung for Target


 


How's spring looking in your neck of the woods?


No comments:

Post a Comment