January 9, 2012

Happy New Year!


  It has been soooo long since we chatted! hope you all are enjoying the new year so far. A lot has happened since i last posted which is why consistent blogging has been on my to do list this year. Winter break is coming to an end for me and it has to be the most life altering one so far. Can't wait to update you ladies, consistently, on my life, fashion, and love :).

Oh, by the way after not using heat for almost three years I finally straitened my hair for the holidays! My little sister did a great job even though by the time we made it to the families house it was a poof ball again haha. I feel this year will be a very memorable one, I'm not going to over think things or at least not try to. My goal is to take life one day at a time and enjoy growing as a woman. After the jump are a few pics from the holidays, enjoy!

P.S I'm obsessed with the booties I wore that day the heel and platform are sequenced, sucks the camera didn't capture it : (


How was your holidays? Any goals for the new year?
Mom, sis, and me :)








No comments:

Post a Comment