August 2, 2010

QUOTE OF THE DAY......

Lady Gaga is gracing the cover of Vanity Fair nude, but the real raciness comes from the words of gaga herself....

“I have this weird thing that if I sleep with someone they’re going to take my creativity from me through my vagina. I’m perpetually lonely. I’m lonely when I’m in relationships. It’s my condition as an artist. I’m drawn to bad romances. And my song [Bad Romance] is about whether I go after those [sort of relationships] or if they find me. I’m quite celibate now; I don’t really get time to meet anyone.”

oh,Gaga......

check out pics where the singer showed off her masculine side after the jump!
I may be a little late with this shoot but when I saw these I was shocked. In the shoot for Vogue Japan I guess she wanted to play up the whole "she's a man" rumors. These pics are beyond convincing! I love this gal!


No comments:

Post a Comment