August 11, 2010

The Diva Does Dereon

I can't say I'm a big fan of Dereon, but I am a HUGE fan of Beyonce as a woman,entertainer, and mogul. This ad Campaign for Dereon is Hot, I just wish the the line had as much fire as Beyonce does in this shoot. Looks like she took notes from Chanels tattoo line and added a touch of Dereon to the fake ink idea. She is also coming out with a Bedding collection for Dereon, from what i've seen it should be pretty nice.

What do you think of this shoot? / Are you a fan of Dereon?

more pics of this shoot after the jump!



4 comments:

  1. yaaauuuzzzaaa! that`s HOT! I love Beoncey! thanks for sharing hun. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm confused as to what exactly she's selling in these pictures... tatoos? black leggings? *confused face*

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol alot of people said that but she's selling Dereon clothing and i believe a Dereon Bedding collection too

    ReplyDelete
  4. FIERCE! Not really a fan of the brand but LOVE this campaign!

    Amazing blog, definitely be back! Come follow TBAG if you fancy xxx

    ReplyDelete