September 23, 2013

Emmy Fashion Favorites

I have to admit this was the first year in awhile that I've tuned into the Emmys after catching what the stars were wearing on the red carpet. That may be because this is the first year in awhile where I have a good number of TV shows I avidly watch and love. Girls, Game of Thrones, and Of course Scandal have all had me glued to my television these days so I tuned in to see if my favorites would take home a trophy. Though there were a few upsets I enjoyed the Emmys but I enjoyed seeing the fashion even more. So, I've gathered my favorite looks of the night for you ladies.

 Sofia Vergara in Vera Wang-Christina Hendricks in Christian Siriano -Tina Fey in Narciso
Rodriquez
The Curves were out last night and I wasn't mad about it at all! I've seen Sofia and Christina in curve flattering looks before but I must say Tina is the one who really had me do a double take.
 
Julie Bowen in Zac Posen- Kate Mara in J. Mendel-Kerry Washington in Marchesa
 In was all about the detailing with these ladies, I was thoroughly blown away by these gowns.
 
Who wore your favorite look of the night?

No comments:

Post a Comment